Friday, August 26, 2005

Press Scandal!

"Hey, I've been seeing you in the paper quite a bit lately!"

"You're really getting your name out there, aren't you?"

"Everytime I pick up the paper, I see your name!"

"You're becoming quite well-known now, aren't you?"

Uh oh. I didn't mind getting teased by a few family members and my colleague about being in the paper a few times, but now that other people are noticing it, I am starting to worry. I hope this doesn't become my demise. I think I may have to lay low for the next few weeks.

Actually, I don't think I have to worry about any downfall at all. I am simply becoming famous, thanks to my heterosexual soulmate, Amanda. You can't imagine how honoured one feels when one gets their picture in the Winchester Press right beside Daisy the cow.

The meeting went so-so last night. It gave me a lot of energy and good ideas, though. If only everyone there would quit it with their ramblings and do what I say, we'd get some good events off the ground.

On another note:

My life has been turned upside down. Baba no longer listens to the Arrogant Worms, I am tolerating green peppers, and my colleague has become a dancer.

No comments: