Monday, January 16, 2006

Last night

So, an unknown girl walks up to Laura at the bar...

Girl: "Hey. Look, I don't want you to think I'm a lesbo or anything, but you have really sweet tits."

Laura: "Uhhm..."

Girl: "I mean, wow, you have awesome jugs. Hey, I don't know if they're fake or not, but man, are they ever awesome."

Laura: "Oh, well..."

Girl: "My boyfriend thinks they're really awesome, eh honey?"

Boyfriend: "Yeah, you have some sweet tits."

Laura (completely and utterly weirded out) : "Um, uh..." Laura begins to inch herself away.

Girl: "So, I was wondering if I could touch them?"

Laura: "Uh, no, no, they're, um, mine."

Girl: "I know they're yours, and they're pretty awesome! So can I touch them?"

Laura: "No..."

Girl: "Well, at least can my boyfriend take a picture of you... of us?"

Laura: "Okay, I guess."

The girl and Laura get close for the picture, and a split second before the camera flashes, the girl grabs Laura's breast.

So, now there exists a lovely picture of this unknown girl fondling Laura's breast.

I knew I had a good looking cast.

No comments: