Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mein deutsches Leben

Welcome, gentle readers, to the latest edition of my blog, entitled:
Deutschland, zweitausendundacht (2008)!

I currently live in the town Königs Wusterhausen, just a half hour train ride South of Berlin. Königs Wusterhausen, or KW as the locals say, is, along with Quillabamba, the largest town I have ever lived in. However, what is the best about my location is how close I am to a most interesting and unique city. Every time I am in Berlin, I have this ball of excitement rolling around my stomach, and even though I have lived in Germany before, Berlin is an entirely different ball game. It's a city bustling with change and sparkling with a most rich and fascinating history. I am such a cold war buff, and this is the absolute best place to be in order to feed my ever-growing interest.

I will also be taking a few courses at Humboldt University, the oldest University in Germany, so before you know it, I will be a the real deal: a Canadian student, who is feelin' pretty cool, attending a Berlin University.

1 comment:

nebraska said...

So exciting! You travel round the world? It´s one of my biggest dreams to get to Machu Picchu:-) beautiful photos from there. Nice blog B-)