Monday, May 07, 2007

Haughty

The last few days I have been doing the usual springtime treeplanting. As a proud four-year veteran, I have no problem just destroying the field. I've only planted for three days, and on days two and three, I easily broke the one thousand mark, whilst the stragglers lagged behind.

Yes, those stragglers are none other than three young, fit men! Does it need to be mentioned yet again that I, the self-proclaimed weakling, totally beat out three guys, who are nearing their physical peak, by a long shot? I sure think so.


In other news, I returned from Halifax last weekend, safe and sound, whilst Andrea had a minor molestation case to take care of. In the spirit of a true friend, I refused to let her sit with me, and I continued to hog both seats to myself as I slept.
Andrea and I spent our East coast holiday walking around the city, checking out beaches, eating seafood, visiting friends, going to Lunenburg, and seeing plays. It was a very relaxing and peaceful vacation, giving us time to rest our academic minds, which was just what the doctor ordered.


No comments: